Texas Ranger Badges Print Framed
This framed Texas Ranger badges print is part of our Texas history art collection, celebrating the most famous lawmen in the history of the United States, the Texas Rangers.
Carefully researched and illustrated with pen and ink on acrylics, this print includes images of:
- various Texas Ranger badges from the 1800s and 1900s
- weaponry: Colt Patterson Texas revolver, .45 long colt, Winchester model 1873 rifles, all used by the Texas Rangers
- locations where more notable events occurred: Cortina in 1859, Bandera Pass in 1849, Stone Houses in 1837.
- some of the famous Texas Rangers, including Captain John Coffee Hays aka “Devil Jack”, William Bigfoot Wallace, Ben McCulloch, Leander McNelly, John S. “Rip” Ford
- a map of an area where the Texas Rangers fought renegade Indians; includes the areas Salado, Walker’s Creek, Brushy Creek, Plum Creek, San Gabriels, and Bird Creek.
This Texas Ranger badges print detailing early Texas history is printed on archival paper litho and giclee prints, mounted and glazed and comes with your choice of frame: a rustic light barnwood, a dark stained barnwood, or a specially selected walnut colored custom wood frame and measure 18 x 22 inches.
For more information, check out What is a Giclee artwork and how do I care for one?
About the artist: Christopher A Smith art comes from a seventh-generation Texan dedicated to researching and illustrating Texas History subjects that highlight the richness of Texas past. His works are done in pen and ink using a “stippling” technique. He prides himself in providing extraordinary detail not normally found in other artworks of this type.
Unframed ships in 3 days. Allow extra time for custom framing.
Usually ships FedEx
Yes. Add QTY then go to Cart to Determine Savings