TX Hill Country Map Framed
Discover a gem of the lone star state with this Texas Hill Country map framed from our framed Texas Maps collection. Located in a region that stretches from Austin to San Antonio and parts West, the area known simply as the Hill Country draws millions of folks from around the world to enjoy the vistas, the music, the history, and recreation.
Illustrated with pen and ink on acrylics, this artwork identifies famous TX Hill Country landmarks and historical details including:
- Major tourist attractions like the Texas State Capitol, The Texas Alamo, UT Tower, Fort Mason, Nimitz Museum, Tower of the Americas, LBJ Ranch, Lone Star Motorcycle Museum and much more
- Portraits of Hill Country personalities: LBJ Lyndon Baines Johnson (US Representative, US Senator, and 36th President of United States), Willie Nelson (singer-songwriter, musician, guitarist, author, poet, actor, and native son), and Waylon Jennings (singer, songwriter, musician, and actor)
- Outdoor recreational areas: Enchanted Rock, Garner State Park, Schlitterbahn
- Hill Country towns include: Bandera (Cowboy Capitol of the World), Fredericksburg (German style shopping), Marble Falls (water recreation), Johnson City (wildflowers of Texas), and many more
- Details about other TX Hill Country university campuses (TX State University), restaurants, and entertainment venues (Gruene Hall) are sprinkled throughout this artwork
This framed Texas Hill Country map comes printed on archival paper giclee (matte laminated) or canvas giclee (coated with archival varnish) and mounted with your choice of frame: a natural reclaimed wood frame, a rustic dark stained barnwood, an antiqued beaded frame, or a (frameless) gallery wrapped canvas (frameless available by phone order only). Choose from several sizes.
Also, check out What is a Giclee artwork and how do I care for one?
About the artist: Christopher A. Smith art comes from a seventh-generation Texan dedicated to researching and illustrating Texas history art subjects that highlight the richness of Texas past. His works are done in pen and ink using a “stippling” technique. He prides himself in providing extraordinary detail not found in other artworks of this type.
Unframed ships in 3 days. Allow extra time for custom framing.
Usually ships FedEx
Yes. Add QTY then go to Cart to Determine Savings