Texas Gulf Coast Map Framed
Discover the wonders of the lone star state with this Texas Gulf Coast map framed from our framed Texas Maps collection. From the Rio Grande River to the Sabine River, the area known simply as the Gulf Coast draws millions of folks every year to enjoy the vistas, the music, the history, and especially the water recreation.
Illustrated with pen and ink on acrylics, this TX physical map identifies famous TX Gulf Coast areas including:
- The South Padre Island area: Cameron, Wallace, Kenedy, and Kleberg counties; Sarita, Armstrong, Raymondville, Harlingen, Brownsville, South Padre Island, and Port Isabel cities; and Rio Grande River, Laguna Madre, Baffin Bay, Laguna Atascosa, and Padre Island National Seashore
- The Port Aransas area: Nueces, San Patricio, Refugio, Aransas counties; Robstown, Corpus Christi, Sinton, Aransas Pass, Port Aransas, Refugio, Fulton, and Rockport cities; Nueces River, Corpus Christi Bay, Copano Bay, and the Port Aransas Seashore
- The Matagorda Bay area: Calhoun, Jackson, and Matagorda counties; Port Lavaca, Edna, Palacios, Bay City cities; and Guadalupe River, San Antonio Bay, Espiritu Santo Bay, Colorado River, Matagorda Bay, San Bernard River
- The Galveston Bay area: Brazoria, Galveston, Harris, and Chambers counties; Houston, Baytown, Anahauc, Texas City, League City, Jamaica Beach, Alvin, Angleton, Brazoria, Lake Jackson, and West Columbia; Brazos River, Galveston Bay
- The Lake Sabine area: Orange and Jefferson counties; Orange, Beaumont, and Port Arthur cities; Sabine River and Sabine Lake
This framed Texas Gulf Coast physical map comes printed on archival paper giclee (matte laminated) or canvas giclee (coated with archival varnish) and mounted with your choice of frame: a natural reclaimed wood frame, a rustic dark stained barnwood, an antiqued beaded frame, or a (frameless) gallery wrapped canvas (frameless ordered by phone only). Choose from several sizes.
Also, check out What is a Giclee artwork and how do I care for one?
About the artist: Christopher A. Smith art comes from a seventh-generation Texan dedicated to researching and illustrating Texas history art subjects that highlight the richness of Texas. His works are done in pen and ink using a “stippling” technique. He prides himself in providing extraordinary detail not found in other artworks of this type.
Unframed ships in 3 days. Allow extra time for custom framing.
Usually ships FedEx
Yes. Add QTY then go to Cart to Determine Savings