Just like every toolbox has some sort of a hammer, the Texas Lifestyle always has a pair (or two) of cowboy boots for work and dress.
Hondo Boots ® are recognized for:
- Soft, full grain cowhide lining
- Top grade leather insoles and outsoles
- Solid steel shanks to prevent arches from collapsing
- Hand lasted for exceptional foot support
- All leather, no synthetic materials
- Traditional boot construction allows you to repair worn soles multiple times at qualified boot repair shops.
The Hondo Boots Story: Using only the highest grade leather materials since 1965, this El Paso-based bootmaker has been keeping the boot making tradition alive. Their totally handcrafted boots, made just south of the border in Mexico, are a deliberate rejection of mechanization in order to produce an all leather boot of superior durability and comfort. While boots made by machine may offer the same look, handcrafted Hondo Boots offer a superior fit and greater comfort that allows you to wear your boots for more hours with less fatigue.
Texas Crazy is an authorized dealer of genuine Hondo Boots ®. While the western boots offered below are carried in stock, we can also assist you with a custom, handmade pair of Hondo boots, please contact us. For more details on handcrafted, all leather Hondo cowboy boots, click on any picture below.